When Screaming And Crying Never Leave The Soul - Poem by kamryn chew
Screaming for peace, crying for love.
Yearning for romance, begging for a chance.
Tired of trying, Tired of crying
Old news repeats, new tears, new defeats.
Tell me that I am that one
Who will make your dreams come true
Tell me I am the one, the one for you.
Spill the sadness onto paper
Cold and wanting just like vapor.
Come here and hold me now
Be the one I cant live without.
Comments about When Screaming And Crying Never Leave The Soul by kamryn chew
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda