When Tongue - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
When your tongue is so soft,
the words must not be harsh.
When you are so loving, my dear,
I hope you must use your anger
in a pious and virtuous manner
for the benefit of all creatures.
Comments about When Tongue by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl