Where Does One Begin With You? - Poem by Sant Tukaram
Where does one begin with you?
O Lord, you have no opening line
It's so hard to get you started.
Everything I tried went wrong.
You've used up all my faculties.
What I just said vanished in the sky
And I've fallen on the ground again.
Says Tuka my mind is stunned:
I can't find a word to say.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Where Does One Begin With You? by Sant Tukaram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl