Where I Stand... - Poem by vimal ramchandra
This is where I stand,
This is what I hold.
A laughter and a smile,
Only happiness to unfold.
Too bowed down with the sorrow, of my own.
Reaping the seeds that my destiny has sown.
Like the waves that sway, with the moods of a tide.
Behind every expression, is a tear that I hide.
Comments about Where I Stand... by vimal ramchandra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl