Where The Doors Have Gone - Poem by Satish Verma
You were afraid of,
unknown, walls pulled down―
you stand in bones.
The surrounding hills―
give a call. Come for the sacrifice
for your transparent limbs.
moon will rise tn the woods―
to bring out the victims of rage.
No identification was
needed to wash the bodies.
After death, there was no religion.
Now prayers must begin
to save the weeping earth.
Sky will drop the sun.
Comments about Where The Doors Have Gone by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda