Whispers - Poem by Scarlett Morpeth
In the dark,
What do they say,
I cannot tell.
Are they speaking
Or telling stories
That hurt and sting?
All I know,
Is that I'm glad,
That I'm not there,
In the dark.
Comments about Whispers by Scarlett Morpeth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda