Who Am I - Poem by Queen Jane
I am a simple girl living in a not so simple world, surrounded with sounds and silence. I enjoy what is free, and a little company of those few whom I love to pieces.
What bothers me is pride and lies, indifference, and living for gain. All that I seek is some kindness and peace and a thank you I would not disdain.~
Comments about Who Am I by Queen Jane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl