Who Should Say Sorry? ? ' Me, You Or She ' - Poem by Mohamed Mosaad
I'm sorry, I'm totally sorry my heart.
But It's not my fault, It's yours.
You who love her and you don't want forget.
She wasn't with me and won't be.
So, why you still there with her? ?
You are mine............... Why you take me backward? ?
You take me down, down, down and down.
It's not her fault, and don't mine too.
No one can control his heart............... I'm a tough man, But i have a heart too.
I don't like my heart and I can't live without.
Cause in general I'm a human.
Comments about Who Should Say Sorry? ? ' Me, You Or She ' by Mohamed Mosaad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl