Why? - Poem by Kenzie Seperic
why did you say you love me,
if you were gonna leave me?
why did you say forever,
when you didn't mean it.
You said to me every time we kissed
'i love you so much, babe.'
but, today you told me.
i wasn't good enough, that i wasn't her.
you used me, and i hate you for it.
but i want you back so bad.
Comments about Why? by Kenzie Seperic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl