Why - Poem by Jose Amador
I open my eyes to see your smile
To hear your voice is to bring me joy
For I Seek the whispering of your love
As to wake to you is to place the world in
my eyes to know my love for you will never die.
As we come to a end it makes me cry to know you will always be in my heart as to be in one with the life that we have shared and the time we have shared for a goodbye will never be for we just take apart the time we had.
But now I clear my eyes to see you go for my love won't let you go to that goodbye I cry is it real or is it just another dream for I awake to see your back as you go with my heart in your bags oh no.
WHY YOU HAVE TO GO....
Comments about Why by Jose Amador
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl