Why Did U Leave Me - Poem by Aphet Mbutao
Why did you leave me why did you decide to hurt me.it will take a life time for the wound to heal, my life without you has been different.where are you my love where have burried my heart and my soul you have left me heartless and powerless it will take a life time to find someone who is like you. My tears have dried but the memories of loving you are still fresh. Good bye my lover though it hurts to say goodbye.
Comments about Why Did U Leave Me by Aphet Mbutao
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl