Why Did You? - Poem by lisa parks
Why did you do this
This isn’t how my
life is supposed to
All I wanted was
to be happy....
But now....it’s crappy
and I blame it all on
So....why did you?
Comments about Why Did You? by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl