Why Didn’t You Tell Me? - Poem by lisa parks
Why didn’t you tell me
that’s there stuff going
Maybe I could’ve helped
you....that’s what friends
But you didn’t come to
me and ask for help.
Which made me mad....but
I also understood, too.
So....why didn’t you tell me?
Comments about Why Didn’t You Tell Me? by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye