Why Do We Do This? - Poem by LAPORCHE HOLMES
why do we fall for people?
all they do is hurt us in every way that they can.
they try to get the best of us.
we sit here and tell ourselves 'they love us, they wont hurt us'
but they end up hurting us anyways.
thats not how it should be.
we have better sense than this.
but we just think that we know everything there is in rule book.
but we dont.
we dont even know half of what is written in ink in the book.
but in our world,
we're smart. we know it all
Comments about Why Do We Do This? by LAPORCHE HOLMES
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl