Why Don'T You Love Me? - Poem by Michelle Tiddy
If I close my eyes, could I see you?
Could I glance into your heart...
Could I inhale your promises and feel your soul
Would your sweetness pervade my mind?
This journey I've taken has been too long
There have been potholes in our way
When snowflakes fall on our sidewalk
Will you take my hand and pray?
Would you lead me to silky streams
Where the water is sweet and pure
Would you allow me to draw upon your soul
And question without remorse?
Will you touch my hair and caress my skin
Smooth my cheek 'til I speak no more
Would you sing me a love song of entity
A magic picture in my love to explore...
Comments about Why Don'T You Love Me? by Michelle Tiddy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl