Why I Love You - Poem by philip teed
There is no way for me to really say how I feel about you.
There is no way that what I show you is what I really feel.
There is no way that you know that I even love you
I may say it
I may show it
But do you know how I really feel about you?
When I look into your eyes
I remember why I fell for you.
When I hear your voice
I just fall even more.
When I feel your touch
Its like Im in heaven.
With every kiss you give me.
With every hug you give me.
I just fall for you more.
For there is no way to say it
But I love you more then you can imagine.
And I have fallen for an angel that no one had yet realized.
Comments about Why I Love You by philip teed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl