Why Is Life Kinda Like Hell Sometimes? - Poem by kayla newsome
okay, i understand that it is hard sometimes. but why does life gotta kinda be like hell?
some days ur up and some days your down, but why is that?
dont get me wrong i belive in god and everything but why would he put so many people into so much crap? .Back to my question why does life gotta kinda be like hell?
i just dont understand. i asked my youth minister the same question and he said god wont ever put u into something that he thinks that you cant handle but... is he preparing us for heaven? if so then im not exactlly sure i want to go.
Comments about Why Is Life Kinda Like Hell Sometimes? by kayla newsome
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl