Could It Be A Kiss Of Goodbye? - Poem by kayla newsome
he says that he loves me then he kisses me.
he says that he is sorry then he kisses me
he lied then he kisses me
before he leaves he kisses me
could there ever be a kiss of goodbye?
Comments about Could It Be A Kiss Of Goodbye? by kayla newsome
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda