Why Me? , Why This? - Poem by Blanche Hardin
Beyond this peircing pain,
Of cutting my vein,
What can I do? ,
Besides loving you.
A little more I get weaker,
Pouring his blood in a beaker.
the drinking of blood makes me stronger,
What I've wanted takes longer.
Love is what I'm far from,
Hating you until it is done.
Comments about Why Me? , Why This? by Blanche Hardin
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye