Why, What, Who, And How - Poem by Tiger Lover
Why is the sky blue?
Why is the ocean deep?
Why can't I get over you?
Who am I?
Who are you?
Who and why?
What is the deph of the surgeon's cut?
What can I be?
Why and who and what?
How did the sky get blue?
How did the world begin?
How and what and why and who?
Comments about Why, What, Who, And How by Tiger Lover
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl