Will It? - Poem by Jasjiv Singh
This competition is all over my mind
But not in the best of way
Because it eats me slowly all day
Will I be able to be leave it behind?
Minute by minute it gets closer
Will it bring out the best in me?
Will it be my destiny?
I should've thought before I chose her
All I wanted was to be someone
But instead I've taken so much ache
Will I feel like someone who has won?
Was I a fool to make this mistake?
Will this ache be over when I'm done?
Need this assurance for my life's at stake.
Comments about Will It? by Jasjiv Singh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl