Window Pain - Poem by della nichols
Take a look through the window see into my eyes come inside it is no surprise don't be scared don't be shy Let Me in I Promise i wont Hurt you or tell you lies.feeling your heart touching your soul reading your mind And taking control Feeling the life slowly pull from your body I only borrowed it I told you I promised to stop it.as i am putting you back together Oh so ashamed but oh so clever i stare you threw the eyes one more time but how ever you have taken a piece of me forever i will always remember one cold night the vampire I Met in November.
Comments about Window Pain by della nichols
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl