Winds Of Change - Poem by Tabitha Castillo
The Winds of Change are blowing
In every direction they flow.
With weary whispers tracing -
To places you never thought you’d go.
Though the same sun keeps on shining
Though a new moon shows its face -
Though your feet stay firmly planted -
In the exact same – changing place.
The days of old todays are going.
Because tomorrows are on their way.
They cannot stop and change their path –
Though you would bid them stay.
Don’t appoint your wasted tears -
For things that never last.
For the Winds of Change still blowing -
Are blowing -
Keep blowing -
The winds Of Change now blowing -
Blowing away the past.
Comments about Winds Of Change by Tabitha Castillo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl