Wishing “ What’s The Point? ” - Poem by lisa parks
Sometimes I wish what’s
the point of living?
When your life doesn’t
go the way you wanted.
It seems like you had
a nightmare and you
wanted it to end.
Well....it’s like that with life.
So....here I am...wishing
“ What’s the Point? ”
Comments about Wishing “ What’s The Point? ” by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl