Candice Renae Williams
Within - Poem by Candice Renae Williams
A fear so long to hold within.
A look within the deeper sin.
For to lay, Sleep, Perchance to dream
Becomes the weight of doubt by which you begin.
A truth to question.
A trust so far beneath the skin.
For to live-Be- Perchance to hide
Becomes the state of wit by which you survive.
Comments about Within by Candice Renae Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda