Without Words - Poem by Judith Vriesema
the wind carried my dreams across the bay to Reykjavik where seagulls haunted your dreams.
Bach created a symphony of love.
the snow ran across the sky falling through my window unto the floor.
your heartbeat raced across a room into the cold nordic night.
the houses fell into the sea breaking the bonds of love.
Comments about Without Words by Judith Vriesema
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl