Judith Vriesema Poems
- London Jazz Morning rush-hour sounds cavort with ...
- Autumn Blue Sometimes, in the quiet of an autumn afternoon ...
- Jerome Shallow words that echo beyond time; thoughts poised...
- Cosmic Portal Einstien called it rapture. Mozart called it ...
- Pool Blue green water lit by moonlight comes to life as rain...
- Perhaps More There you were standing in the middle of a ...
- One Tide When I hear you awaken in the soul of my dream, I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Judith Vriesema
Morning rush-hour sounds cavort with newspapers
that fly across cobblestone streets into open doorways.
Subway sounds rush through London's waking dreams.
The scent of coffee hovers in the air while music begins to life-play.
Horses gaze at speeding thoughts.
And roadways of streaming lights paint abstracts across the landscape.
The sky dreams in colours of leaden grey
while windows open to capture the morning's imagination.
Clouds speed across avenues of words,
And papers rustle;
in the wind.
Tea pours into empty cups,