Angela R. M. Ferrer
Wonder And Hate - Poem by Angela R. M. Ferrer
I tried my best to understand,
but sometimes it's just so hard.
I try my best to learn,
but no matter how I try,
I always fail.
It seems like fate is against me,
it doesn't let me win.
It seems luck hates me,
because my life seemed to be so damned.
I wonder when I'll be free,
I wonder when I'll make it through,
because when that time comes,
my purpose here is through.
Comments about Wonder And Hate by Angela R. M. Ferrer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl