Worry - Poem by Phil Panebianco
Am I wrong to feel the way i do?
Am I wrong to feel the pain too?
I know where I stand and how things are,
yet things still seem so bizarre.
It's like I am looking in from the outside,
these feelings I cannot hide.
I admit that I feel intimidated by this,
in fear of never feeling your kiss.
I know I have nothing to fear,
but my thoughts are still so unclear.
My heart knows the true story,
yet in my mind, I still worry.
Comments about Worry by Phil Panebianco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl