tHeNameLeSs23drea Andrea Rivera
Would You Care If I..... - Poem by tHeNameLeSs23drea Andrea Rivera
i look at myself, falling apart, such a mess
so when I cry out of distress
don’t act like your deaf
would you care if I left?
would you care if I died?
would you care if you seen all the tears I have cried?
so if u see me today and not tomorrow
don’t feel sorrow
cuz even if I burn in hell
id be better off, so oh well….
but i ask you this
what will you miss?
what will reminded you of me?
a photo? Something you see?
a special lyric?
so lets hear it…
it just may be the only thing left behind
it will have to do, cuz, I cant handle this im going out of my f-cking mind
Comments about Would You Care If I..... by tHeNameLeSs23drea Andrea Rivera
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl