Writer - Poem by Travis Williams
Pencil in one hand,
Chin in the other.
Ideas in his mind.
Ideas on the page.
And the heavens unfold.
Comments about Writer by Travis Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: heaven
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl