Jeremy Blake Rich
Yesterday - Poem by Jeremy Blake Rich
Keep this secret in your heart and drag it down six feet more to your grave.
my closure hinges not on your denial
and not on your soul.
but in waiting to call this day yesterday.
what burns you up will burn what connects us.
leaving ashes in a trail.
im just waiting for the wind.
to turn this trail into yesterday....
Comments about Yesterday by Jeremy Blake Rich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jeremy Blake Rich's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl