Yesterday And Today - Poem by samuel nze
Yesterday I was sad
But today I am happy
There was about you this fad
And it made me snappy.
We must not quarrel so
Our friendship must not suffer
I couldn't keep my voice low
It was all in my ire I could offer.
But love should overcome ill
Let us be strong
Evil should not friendship kill
That would sincerely be wrong.
Today is all that counts
It makes up for the past
True peace continues to mount
And that peace is sure to last.
Comments about Yesterday And Today by samuel nze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl