Yesterdays Songs - Poem by T.J. Daniels
I hear the songs of yesterday
when love was new.
It doesn't hurt
to listen anymore
as it once did
when it was just me and you.
It's still the same for me
but it's me
Comments about Yesterdays Songs by T.J. Daniels
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl