'You' - Poem by Elia Usmani
This world is a lie,
where you live, laugh and cry.
You take everything for granted,
and think you will never have to pay the price.
There will be a time, when you will be questioned for your deeds.
And m sure to avoid that question you will say,
OH GOD! Please excuse me 'i need to pee' ;)
Comments about 'You' by Elia Usmani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Elia Usmani's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda