You.... - Poem by Somnath Roy
You're the one who gives me strength when I feel let down & alone,
You're the one who listens to me when my words bearly come out,
You're the one who takes my hand & guides me to my home,
You're the one who soothes me down when I scream & shout.
You're the one who writes to me when the pages are empty,
You're the one who sings to me when the sky above is grey,
You're the one who kisses my head & loves me a plenty,
You're the one who cares for me & you're the one who prays.
You're the one who resides in my heart,
You're the one whose name is written with me,
You're the one soul with whom I'll never part,
I am yours & forever will be.
Comments about You.... by Somnath Roy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl