You Are My Enemy! - Poem by Shelby Lanier
What’s your problem?
I can’t stand to look at you
All you do is forget
That there’s nothing I can do!
I want to get rid of you for good
I can’t even be in the same room
As the same person who
Ruined my chance of life is doomed!
I’m tired of seeing your face
And I hate you with the bottom of my heart,
So please leave me now,
So you and I can part!
Comments about You Are My Enemy! by Shelby Lanier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl