You Don'T Love Me - Poem by XxAmieLee xX
Why don't you love me,
why don't you like me,
why did you go against me,
why did you make us the way we were?
I've never felt that you love me,
Now I know that for sure,
why are you always telling me,
to walk out the door?
I love you, still,
after all these years,
but I find that the time I spend with you,
always ends in tears.
YOU DON'T LOVE ME! ! ! ! !
(This is another poem that goes out to my 'loving mother'.)
Comments about You Don'T Love Me by XxAmieLee xX
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl