You Have No Clue That I Adore You... - Poem by Elizabeth Tews
You have no clue,
that I absolutely adore you.
I dont even think you know that I I exsist.
I looked at you, and you looked at me.
I will cherish that moment forever.
And when we saw eachother,
I think you looked right through me,
not inside me.
But I looked inside you,
and saw the most beautiful things...
You have no clue that I adore you,
I dont even think that you know I exsist.
Comments about You Have No Clue That I Adore You... by Elizabeth Tews
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda