You Give Me Something - Poem by Elizabeth Tews
You give me somthing that I want to hold tight,
You give me something that makes me feel alright.
You give me something that gives me warmth,
You give me something that I adore.
Comments about You Give Me Something by Elizabeth Tews
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl