You & Me - Poem by Rachel Fogle
You & Me together that is a matching pair.
Were like star's in the sky,
We know will alway's be there.
We will always be together,
You can never split a pair.
Cause you & me together no on can compare.
Comments about You & Me by Rachel Fogle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl