You, Or Me? - Poem by jami lynn
The one with Nerve enuf to Dare to Dream of Dreams?
You with the Audacity, to Smile on certain things?
HA, Thats Laughable!
You, YOU with those Dingy Eyes and tattered thighs,
your SCARRED and BLOODIED Wounds?
I must admit, your ignorance at least leaves me amused!
YOU! ! HA
Dont you know,
you Lame thing..
Theres NONE so WILLING
TO DO ANYTHING! ! !
FOR Filths all you Bring!
Comments about You, Or Me? by jami lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl