You See - Poem by LaTisha Parkinson
You see a flower dancing,
In grass greener than green
But do you see the rain coming?
Do you hear the flower scream?
You see a smile as bright as the sun
You see a heart biggest of them all
But do you see the pain fall with the daily rain?
Do you see how far I have to run?
Comments about You See by LaTisha Parkinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl