Md. Ziaul Haque
Your Beautiful Mountains [sexual Unrhymed Poetenry: Poems Of Ten Lines] - Poem by Md. Ziaul Haque
The tender hillocks in your bosom,
Make me captivated like a hypnotised soul,
Every time them I see!
Oh, I cannot help it, you know!
Startled I am like a thunderbolt,
Once your mountains I feel,
And the fountain just below the navel,
Gives me the taste of a divine journey!
The more I discover your flawless body,
The more joy I am gifted with!
Comments about Your Beautiful Mountains [sexual Unrhymed Poetenry: Poems Of Ten Lines] by Md. Ziaul Haque
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda