Your Beauty - Poem by Sam Moore
Your beauty makes my heart skip a beat...
from the anticipation of when we meet,
Your beauty knows no height,
Your beauty is my delight,
Your beauty is in your eyes...
under the southern skies,
Your beauty is in the smile on your lips,
Your beauty is in the curve of your hips,
Your beauty should be in my arms...
until the morning sun warms
Comments about Your Beauty by Sam Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl