Pam Thomas Poems
- (anger) My Faithful Friend Anger, my faithful friend, never ...
- What Of Love? What of love? What value does one ...
- Other Half Blue stretched wide as dawn rises, labored ...
- Fruit Of Eve Senses provoked by a breeze of a distant ...
- The Butterfly Sea I lurk so smooth through the butterfly sea,...
I was born in Birmingham, Alabama. I have 2 wonderful children. My daughter is 14 and my son is 10. They are my joy in life. I hav 3 siblings and many neices and nephews and great neices and great nephews. I started writing poems about 3 years ago. I found that they are a wonderful outlet for my emotions. Writing has helped me through many difficult times. I hope that they are a good read. Thank ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
(anger) My Faithful Friend
Anger, my faithful friend, never relenting, embedded in the
pit of my soul, ready to strike when fate and foe deal
their dreaded blows. Embracing you I have, all of my
life, drawing courage and strength in the face of pain.
I’ve been shunned by some, chastised by many when you
reared your ugly little head, but if not for your defense I
would have surely drowned in self defeat. In lack of
self responsibilities when inflicting their pain, my
foes have said, (Anger managment is what she needs) .
I pushed you away my friend, accepting the guilt ...