Your Love - Poem by Pritpal Singh
Love is sure a mystery
As tough as chemistry
The promises made are helpful in keeping love ignite
Whatever one does in love is always right
Love was, is and will be the greatest affection
Whoever you love doesn’t need correction.
My love is also rough
But thank god your presence has made it less tough.
I see god in my love’s reflection
Because Her love is so pure affection.
Comments about Your Love by Pritpal Singh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl