Pritpal Singh Poems
- Reminds Me Of You Long are the days and so are the ...
- Could I I would have stopped talking to you If ten days were...
- No Goodbye I AIN'T SAYING GOODBYE I LIVE AND DIE WITH ...
- I Am Not Sorry I Am Not Sorry For I Have Suspected You Of ...
- Your Love Love is sure a mystery As tough as chemistry The ...
- Dream Date Dreamed about you last night Blanket was warm and...
- Never Thought Never thought you would be mine one day So ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pritpal Singh
Reminds Me Of You
Long are the days and so are the nights
Everything still like the night's starlight
Dew on the grass or dribbles from the leaves
Reminds me of you when you were with me.
Summer gone and winter has arrived
Zipping my jacket feelings through the cold night
shivering in the fog around
reminds me you all the time.
Morning has come, sun's smiling
Chirping of the birds and warmth of the sun
Honking of motors and rustling of leaves
Clicking of the photos and crying babies
Reminds me of you when you were happy.
Snowy roads and the snowy roofs
Steam from ...