Your Love Is A Mirrage - Poem by Benjamin Dotse
You claimed you loved me
we claimed we were in love
You spoke many sweet words of love
telling me you were in love.
I call you baby love
and you call me your honey love,
we both claimed we have fallen in love,
and broke in love.
we tossed in love
and kissed in love
shear in love
and gossip about love
all depicting that we were in love
All of a sudden how did this happen,
you became a tone in my flesh and made me love shy.
you broke my heart in the name of love
i felt i have been betrayed in love.
it pierce so much to be hurt in love
i regret been your lover.
Wipe those memories out of mind
for we were never in love.
Comments about Your Love Is A Mirrage by Benjamin Dotse
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda