Your Money Black - Poem by deandre cammon
Y is the world as is?
Y is public housing most relalized home for young black kids?
It may be tragic, but the sad fact is
The world doesnt realize how beautiful black is
Because i was raised to speak like dis
I gotta try twice as hard as the next man did
Is it my skin?
We all siblings under god im proud to be a brother
But Y am i told to act my age and not my skin color
17 but im wise though
Its funny how you only see black cause your eyes closed
You dont see the real me
But if you took the time to film me
I guarantee ud feel me
Or your money black
Comments about Your Money Black by deandre cammon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl